Drizzled with addictive tahini sauce, this delicious dish is sure to sway even the most steadfast of broccoli skeptics.
- tahini (2 tablespoons, well stirred)
- fresh lemon juice (3 tablespoons, plus more to serve)
- garlic (2 large cloves, minced)
- kosher salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- black pepper (several grinds)
- olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- broccoli (4 cups, cut into 1 1/2-inch florets)
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place all ingredients except for broccoli in a large bowl, and whisk to combine.
Add broccoli and toss well to coat.
Scatter broccoli on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes.
Serve hot with an extra squeeze of lemon juice for best flavor.